Conversion to Linux

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 15:32:04 CST 2008

Hehe I don't think you looked too hard.  This link was from their products
page:
http://www.redhat.com/rhel/details/eval/

I'd recommend talking to a Sales Engineer at Red Hat and asking their advice
if you're serious about a move.  They can really help with the nuts and
bolts.  If you want a referral, let me know and I'll email you off-list.

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that