Conversion to Linux

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 01:42:16 CST 2008

To be honest Fedora is a good test-drive of RHEL.  The logos and look and
feel are a little different, but under the hood they are pretty much the
same.  From a server perspective there's really not much of a difference, as
a lot of the more noticeable changes in the newer Fedoras are desktop
stuff.  I'd recommend trying the Fedora 10 betas, however, as they should
have the Exchange 2007 support in them.

Since you're looking to deploy on a large number of systems, I suggest you
look into Kickstart.  It's Red Hat's automated installation tool which may
make your life a lot easier.

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that