Does Linux have a CMOS Setup Application, possibly from a LiveCD?

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 20:32:41 CDT 2008

According to http://kclug.org/pipermail/kclug/2008-March/032927.html
it was addressed to the list, just like this one.

If it were addressed only to you, it would have been because I felt
sorry for your insufficient answer and that I wished to fill you in so
that you could amend your previous message to the list, saving face,
and appear more useful/knowledgeable to the other members by citing
actual, googleable names like IPMI, rather than "requires hardware"
from "Someone", and by being a little bit more correct.

But it wasn't, because I do understand how to operate the internets.
And speaking of more specific useful information, the pci KVMoIP card
is called a MegaRAC G2, though there are later models with more bells
and whistles.  This one emulates a keyboard and mouse to the host
system over USB