Ubuntu

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 14:30:05 CDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:

>  If telling the truth is being a snob, then i accept that charge.

Truth?  That's an odd choice of words.  Usually only zealots and
politicians speak of "truth".  In this case, can you prove your
"truth"?  And I mean in an empirical sense.  Or are you just using
your stereotype to denigrate a bunch of people?

Last I looked IRC was hardly a representative sample of a community.
Perhaps the group of people who use IRC are, in general, predisposed
to be a certain way that's different than the general population?

Perhaps you might concede that your demographic isn't representative?

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a