KDE (was: Ubuntu)

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 13:57:44 CDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:

>  It is a simple example that to support the original idea that
>  modifying Gnome apparently not generally planned for.

With all due respect Arthur, I don't see any examples in this thread
that support that position.  But perhaps I missed it in the massive
overuse of similes that occurred.  I must confess that I tuned out
once folks started arguing about SUVs and moving vans.  ;)

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a