Group or family web mail on self owned servers.

Don Ellis don.ellis at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Mar 18 09:35:53 CDT 2008

The February presentation at SLUUG (St. Louis Unix UG) discussed a
VMWare Appliance running BSD (not a problem, is it?). I tried it, and
it looks pretty nice. Has a Web interface to control it. The search
shows some other mail server appliances, too. Additional features are
available with registration, but I think it's supposed to be
basically usable with a free minimal install.

Search results:
http://search-www.vmware.com/socialsearch/query?
cn=vmware&cc=www&st=1&adv=0&bn_uf=VMware_Site_appliances_dir&bn_if=VMwar
e_Site_appliances_dir&q=mailserver&x=0&y=0

Details page:
http://www.vmware.com/appliances/directory/1095

Vendor page:
http://www.allard.nu/mailserver/vmware