Ubuntu

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 16:31:14 CDT 2008

It's pretty obvious Luke.  People read from Top to Bottom.  Menus on
the bottom expand upwards, requiring the eye to move Bottom to Top.
Using menus on the top of the screen is more natural and more
intuitive.

You'll notice that Macintoshes have used Top menus since their
inception.  There's a reason for that.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a