Everything Is Relative

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 11:09:52 CDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 7:32 AM, Leo Mauler <w

>  > >  The center of the universe
>  >
>  > This is totally irrelevant, but I knew someone
>  > once who used that phrase exclusively to refer
>  > to downtown Louisville, Kentucky.
>
>  I don't think
>  that this is any more irrelevant than

On reflection, it wasn't downtown exactly, but a shopping district
that had a three-lane street running through the middle of it with
traffic lights that changed the direction of flow in the center lane
depending on time of day.

Which is relevant to issues of "traffic shaping" in a network
engineering sense.  Adaptive trunking, anyone?

--
imagine the possibilities
http://www.republicoflakotah.com/faq2.html