religion?

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 15:47:59 CDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Craig Aldinger <gonzogone at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ubuntu seems to work for my (admittedly) mundane daily needs, have not

As well I expect it would.

> messed w/ Fedora as yet but am always open to something new.

I wouldn't suggest you switch unless there are some significant things
with Ubuntu that you no longer like.

> And, yes, thanks for backing me about the religious horse-puckey on a Linux
> website. I have other places I can vent my spleen regarding religion - I
> also have some very strong opinions but, this forum is not the place to air
> them.

Agreed.

And in case anyone needs another topic more related to this list than
religion, this dude just top posted. Beat him to a pulp over it if you
wish.

Peace to all.
( www.pembo13.com )