religion?

feba thatl febaen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 15:04:56 CDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 1:38 PM, Phil Thayer <phil.thayer at vitalsite.com> wrote:
>  >
>  >  >
>  >  > Ubuntu sucks balls!!! discuss this instead please.
>  >  >
>  >
>  >  Really?  How about this.
>  >  http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2006/03/ubuntu-probably-best-linux.html
>  >
>  >  It was done by LinuxQuestions.org and they surveyed 2500 users.
>   Ubuntu has attracted, by no
>  fault of their own, a lot of dicks and retards

#%^# you, #^#@^er #%#%ing #%#@@ on a #%# doing #%)#%^* to #%#)* and
#%)*&@ so #%^#^@ you #%^# #^^#@ stupid #^)*@. @)%*@ing idiots #%*)@ing
@%(* and #@)*@^ing other #@*)@^. Take your #@)%^@* Fedora and @@)(%@
it down your )#**&@ and )*&@% while @*)@&ing @*)@& dinner and ))@&@%
thinking about the future, @%@%.

On a serious note, agreed. I've been using Ubuntu since I switched
(almost a year now!) and though I don't really see any problems with
other distros, I just don't see much of a need to switch. My biggest
reason for staying is that it's just the largest, which means that
help is easy to find, and most programs that come with packages come
with Ubuntu packages.