Recycling subject lines saves trees (was Re: Stopeditingthedamnsubject (was Re: The End OfWesternCivilization (wasRe:RoadRunnernonsense (wasRe: fwd: RE: STFU RE))

Steven Hildreth sphildreth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:04:37 CDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Luke -Jr <luke at dashjr.org> wrote:

> > Seeing that you 'contribute' to many threads, if I filter any thread
> with a
> > response from you it would seem to near nullify the purpose of the list.
>
> I didn't say to ignore author. Do you not know what a thread is?

Why yes I do, thanks for asking. Ensuring no ambiquity on the receivers
behalf is a nice new addition for you.

My point is nearly all of your 'comments' are worthless. If I setup a filter
to disregard any topic with a contribution from you, seeing your prolific
pontificus nature, then I would continually receive threads referencing
missing content. That would be somewhat confusing to me. See I like to
actually know what I am talking about before I blather on excessively.

But by all means, dont let my; logic, opinions or comments stop you from
continually lecturing everyone on your religious ideologies - its
perennially aired both here and the IRC channel. These are obviosly the
right forums for both that and my opposing observations. Topics involving
anything Linux are obviously better suited for other venues.