Subject Lines Controversy

Craig Aldinger gonzogone at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 20:35:24 CST 2008

Have followed this bit, have come to a (sort of...) conclusion. Aparrently
there are a whole lot of folks who can get pretty well exercised over trivia
regarding the "Subject Line/Thread" continuity.
My only response to this running byte-battle is:
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
I suspect that there are many more important issues for which all of us
simple readers of the forum would benefit by.....
I do know that the good folks at KCLUG have inadvertantly helped me out w/
my learning about Linux just by my reading this forum, keep up the good work
so newbies like this old man can continue my education!