Where to get laptop batteries? Also, Ubuntu deployment at bookstore...

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Mar 5 01:18:00 CST 2008

Can anybody point me to a reputable place online (or locally) where I
can buy a replacement battery for a Toshiba laptop? This is the first
time I've had to replace a laptop battery.

I also want to share news that we've set up an Ubuntu network at our
bookstore and infoshop at 3109 Troost. We're making available a public
Internet access terminal that is running Ubuntu. Our other computers in
the building are also running Ubuntu. We also offer free WiFi.

Our next project is to set up a community computing lab in the building
which will mostly be running Linux. We welcome donations of equipment.
We mostly need CAT5 cable at this point.

Please come by and check us out:

Crossroads Infoshop & Radical Bookstore
3109 Troost
KCM0 64109