Road Runner Nonsense

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Tue Mar 4 12:07:08 CST 2008

On Tue, March 4, 2008 11:43, Julie wrote:

> Are there any other ISPs in the area that
> have the speed/quality of RR that don't employ such invasive practices.

I run my own DNS server for my net, as we do here at work, so I can't be
sure that there is no hokey pokey on Everest's network, but their service
has been excellent, and is now 5M down for $33.50/mo.  One thing I really
like about them is that when they tell you it's $33.50, that's what the
bill says - no fees, taxes, or other flim-flam.