Stop editing the damn subject (was Re: The End Of Western Civilization (was Re: RoadRunner nonsense (was Re: fwd: RE: STFU RE))

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 14:58:21 CST 2008

See, now isn't that annoying?  Cut it out, for the love of god.  There
is a reason emails have subject lines.  It's so I can mute them in
gmail, and not be bothered with that thread again.  When people change
the subject line it pollutes everyone's inbox, and breaks threaded
reading and sorting.  Stop It.  Stop it now.  Internet pollution kills
baby seals.

If you're going to change the subject line, change the damn subject,
and write a completely different unrelated email.