Windows98

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 14:22:18 CDT 2008

My main problem with Win95 was that it was a house of cards.  Things could
be running really well, then a bad upgrade or new driver could make the damn
thing crap itself out.

Win2000/XP weren't bad OSes, at least they could be kept in decent shape,
that is until you got a virus through your email or IE.  :)

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that