Usenet NEWS vs. Bittorrent

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 14:27:26 CDT 2008

You had sent me this email privately, and I had privately responded.
I already said that I was going to stop talking about this on the
list, so please stop trying to drag the list back into it.

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a