The Terrifying Switch to DTV (was Re: ISPs, Newsgroups, etc. ...OH MY!!!)

James Sissel jimsissel at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 10:21:21 CDT 2008

  > I'm willing to bet that almost
> everyone on this list has cable, satellite, or that lame AT&T thing.

you like to whine about people whining, don't you.

I for one have neither cable, satellite, or that lame AT&T thing. ( a
telegraph? yeah I agree morse code is lame. don't have it. )

  I don't have cable, satellite, or that lame AT&T thing either.  But I do heat my house with this new-fangled thing called Natural Gas.  Morse code?  Isn't that sort of a "digital" thing?  So wouldn't it be "better"?  I believe the National Weather Service (or whoever) uses some sort of morse code like thing when they broadcast the test of the Emergency Broadcast System.