Usenet going bye bye

Brian Kelsay ripcrd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:35:15 CDT 2008

I'd bet they are trying to cut down on bandwidth usage also.  Comcast has
tried to block torrents, they have cycled connections so big downloads die,
blocked home servers, the list goes on and on.   It's almost like they don't
want intelligent customers that use the service.  If they had competition,
they'd lose customers and possibly go out of business just on their poor
customer service to cable TV customers.

--
Ronald Reagan  - "Recession is when a neighbor loses his job. Depression is
when you lose yours."