Support

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu Jan 31 16:30:29 CST 2008

A couple of people have indicated that I should clarify this:

What I'm looking for is someone with time available to take on supporting
this site, given the server situation, and the fact that they need
occasional tech support.

People who are looking for full time work really aren't suitable, because
they'll eventually be unavailable.  People who don't want to babysit XP
boxes would be unhappy.

Someone who's building or running a consulting tech support operation
would be ideal, or other doing other small-job consulting would be ideal.

Someone like I was a year ago, or like Dale Beams with a bunch of
different part-time tasks would do too.