Tablets with real video cards?

Jason D. Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Thu Jan 31 16:29:16 CST 2008

In all seriousness, Intel's graphics chips have an excellent driver
available for them (the new "intel" driver as opposed to the older "i810")
that can even do a subset of accelerated 3D rendering with some nicety. They
also have the advantage of being low-power. One of the really awesome things
about using an Intel graphics chip on a laptop is the xrandr 1.2 support
which pretty much guarantees that you'll be able to plug your laptop in to a
projector and have it "just work".