Let's start the count down

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 23:01:23 CST 2008

I think you mean the Sun's Y3B bug. You might want to
move that decimal point just a smidge.

Not to worry, though we will not have to worry about
it. The AAztecs have already calculatedthe end of the
world in their calendar. Unfortunately modern scholars
can't agree whether that date is 2012, 2028, 22xx,
7812, or some other number. The ancient Chinese
calculation for the end of the world is amazingly
accurate for the burnout of the Sun. It's based on a
64 piece Tower of Hanoi played by the Gods.

Brian