Kclug Digest, Vol 42, Issue 11

gary hildebrand wa7kkp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:06:49 CST 2008

I would say since those thumbdrives are solid state, theoretically they
should last forever, barring fire, flood, act of God, or static discharge .
.

I'd like to do that myself, get an 8 GB thumb and install SuSE on it and run
it on the St. Joe library machines, completely bypassing their native o/s.
I don't think they'd like it unless I could prove to them it wouldn't muck
up something in Windoze (version of the week).

Gary Hildebrand
St. Joe, MO