Virtualization

Phil Thayer phil.thayer at vitalsite.com
Wed Jan 9 11:14:31 CST 2008

This scenario is one of the reasons that Virtualization has taken such a
strong hold.  It allows you to have a single machine and run multiple
development environments with different levels of OS and layered
products on a single H/W box.  What you want to do is perfect for
virtualization.  I have not personally used Xen but know a few people
that do and have no problem with it and in fact are thrilled with it.

I say go for it.

Phil