NUI KC Meeting - Wed. 1/16 @ 11:30am-1:00 - Olathe Medical

Alex Monteiro alexm at kiscc.com
Tue Jan 8 15:49:27 CST 2008

KC LUG members are welcome to join us for another Novell Users Intl. meeting - we hope you can make it!

NUI Kansas City Meeting - Kick off 2008.

When:  Wednesday, January 16th.  11:30am to 1:00pm (Pizza will be served)
Where:  Olathe Medical Center - The Doctors Building room 302. -  20333 West 151st Street, Olathe, KS. 66061 (Exit 215 on I-35)
Why:  Kick off new NUI Kansas City meeting in 2008
RSVP:  Email alexm at kiscc.com

Come join us for our first meeting of 2008.  A lot of changes have happened at Novell and the dust is still settling.  Also, a brand-new NUI organization is now in place with more support for our local group.

Agenda:

- Changes at Novell and how it effects you
- New NUI organization outline
- NUI officers
- Brainshare 2008 plans
- Future speakers/vendors for NUI meetings

Alex Monteiro
Business Development Manager
KIS Computer Center - Kansas City
o.  816-373-9900  (vmail ext. 7554)