Geek/Nerd/Techie/Linux Shirts?

Phil Thayer phil.thayer at vitalsite.com
Tue Jan 8 09:06:05 CST 2008

Here's some starters and we can see what comes out of them...

"My Linux can eat your Windows" (With a picture of a penguin dining on a
windows logo.)
"I Always use Protection" (Picture of a penguin with a big smile on it's
face.)
"Product key? I don't need no stinking product key..." (From the old
movie "The Treasures of Sierra Madre". Picture of a Penguin with
Bandoleers (sp?).)

That's all for now.  If I think of more I'll send them.

Phil