Life with no mail client-here's my comments on how and why.

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Fri Jan 4 13:24:41 CST 2008

On Thu, January 3, 2008 18:56, Oren Beck wrote:

> The last time I used a "mail client" it was for an employee account .

> Currently Gmail also shows me life with no mail client can be easy.

Silly, of course you're using a mail cleint, it's the gmail web client.
Just like someone using Squirrel mail as their client.

There are those who use emacs as their mail client.  I suppose one could
come up with a way to use cat and vi to read and edit, and you wouldn't
really call that using a client.  _That_ would be life with no mail
client.