A question about thinkpad models- T 40, T41 etc

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 20:18:12 CST 2008

The mind numbing differences between some thinkpad models bears asking the
group for info.

Which of the thinkpad options or details are most important to seek or
avoid?

Graphics, the Radio card, screen type etc- my primary uses will be web
browsing and music.
Ripping a large collection of cd's to either mp3 or .ogg
I am not at all a gamer nor do I edit video. hopefully some one will read
this before the night's meeting disbands or at breakfast to pick the group
mind- budget is $ 4-500 if possible

.

--
Oren Beck