DNS gaming -Is it a real money maker or only fantasy dollars?

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 22:08:36 CST 2008

  I suspect that a forensic audit of the profit/loss results from DNS gaming
will show a net loss.
The "profits" from all total redirects and similar credit per click are not
"free money". There are overheads. There also are consequences of being
scummy. All things taken as a whole I find it more likely that at fiscal
year end an ISP will be ahead by *NOT* playing such games.

Do please either confirm or deny my logic and explain your reasons

--
Oren Beck

816.729.3645