RoadRunner nonsense

Phil Thayer phil.thayer at vitalsite.com
Thu Feb 28 14:19:34 CST 2008

Go to http://www6.comcast.net/terms/subscriber/ and look for the
paragraph entitled "Additional Provisions Applicable To High-Speed
Internet Service"  read paragraph 1b and then come back and tell us all
that again.

Here is what it says in case you don't really want to look it up:

"Ownership of Addresses. You acknowledge that use of HSI does not give
you any ownership or other rights in any Internet/on-line addresses
provided to you, including but not limited to Internet Protocol ("IP")
addresses, e-mail addresses and Web addresses. We may modify or change
these addresses at any time without notice and shall in no way be
required to compensate you for these changes. "

It's actually interesting reading as to what they are allowed to do and
what you are NOT allowed to do as far as use of the internet via
Comcast.