RoadRunner nonsense

James Sissel jimsissel at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 13:37:01 CST 2008

  Well, I don't know about other people here but I paid for a connection to the Internet.  When the $$$ changes hands from me to the ISP then *I* own that IP address.  As such I demand the ISP provide me with complete and total access and not interfere with my traffic.  And if I buy 1.5M up, 875 down then I should be able to use that much bandwidth 24x7 if I wish.

  Otherwise it is like renting a house but having the landlord say you can only use 50% of the living room and they are going to be intercepting and maybe modifying your USPS snail mail.  I doubt anyone would stand for that.  And I don’t care what they do in other counties.  This is the United States of America and I care what they do in THIS country.