RoadRunner nonsense

feba thatl febaen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 19:15:58 CST 2008

It might not be a big deal now, but if you give an ISP an inch,
they'll take over the last mile. Comcast is also 'only' interfering
with bittorrent traffic-- they're still messing with traffic, they're
still causing users headaches, and they're still butting in where they
just aren't wanted. I might just be protective because I've had
internet access my entire life, but there's absolutely no reason they
should be excused for doing this just because it's a small deal for
us. There's no reason for them to control what their customer's
computers see and do like this, and no reason why people should just
ignore it. If it's such a small deal, they should have no problem
simply stopping the practice and apologizing.