Their greed is our future. M$ old story getting replayed.

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 20:02:20 CST 2008

--- Oren Beck <orenbeck at gmail.com> wrote:

> Vista seems to emulate some fantasy realm's
> evil miasmiic demons radiating sheer wrongness.

Stretching the metaphor but doing it properly, M$ is
the evil demon on the Nether Plane, while Vista is
merely M$'s physical form in the MMORPG.

http://www.esp.eweek.com/c/a/Archive/Vista-Terms-Evoke-Buyer-Concerns/

> Seems tailor made to help Linux and the Open Source
> world?

Especially this part (regarding UNIX/Linux), if SUA
does what I think it does:

"Windows Vista Enterprise includes features or
licensing attributes not available with other versions
of the operating system.  Those features are: ... SUA
(Subsystem for Unix Applications)".