Neat concept but the locking restrictions seem a GPL violation. In spirit at least?

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 19:07:39 CST 2008

boot acceleration is a neglected science;  no reason why a box with a 3ghz
cpu
takes any time at all to start up.

freeze-to-swap instead of shutdown is a candidate; so what if you have to
reestablish
your network connections when you restart.

--

"The ultraleft underground armed revolutionary groups that burned down our
offices and forced our staff to leave the villages at gunpoint now