M$ + Yahoo = Disaster for Y! Users

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 08:31:58 CST 2008

My humble suggestion, ie. what I do:

I have 2 + 1 email accounts (not considering my work account). The two
are full fledge email accounts with slightly different targets. The 1
is this one which I use almost solely for mailing list.

I have Dovecot + RoundCube + Apache + SSL on my Centos5 home server
(no configured sendmail, so no mail sending) I use this for mail
archival purposed. It has dozens of folders going to (for now) a max
depth of 2 folders. I move mail there one it has been read and dealt
with, sorted into appropriate folders.

So I have as much space as I need + full access to it. My only concern
now is setting up encrypted remote backup.

( www.pembo13.com )