list output

Haworth, Michael A. Michael_Haworth at pas-technologies.com
Tue Dec 23 08:23:58 CST 2008

No, they would just find weirder stuff to report on - such as "Jane, this is John, and I am standing at the corner of 5th and Howe. I am happy to report that it is snowing here as well! While most of you might think this is an unusual event, it indeed happens every year, and they still stick me out here to take a picture of it so that I look like a dope that is seeing his first snowfall... Again, it is snowing where I am - back to you Jane"... or ..."Crisis at your local grocery Store! Are the expiration dates on the Campbells Soup cans wearing off before they expire?". They will find something to jabber about ;)

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
Michael Haworth
Enterprise Systems Support Manager
PAS Technologies Inc.
Direct Line: (816) 556-5157