idea: a managed linux distribution, for weak users

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 00:32:42 CDT 2008

Sorry, I meant that your mom would love it if _someone_ would administer her
computer for her at a reasonable rate.  Since you're not doing it for
her...  :-D

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that