A sincere request- for sanity.

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 12:43:58 CDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:14 AM, Leo Mauler <webgiant at yahoo.com> wrote:

> A Cartoon Explaining The KCLUG "Loss Of Sanity"
>
> http://xkcd.com/386/
>
> Just read the cartoon.  All will be explained.  ;-)

"Are you coming to bed?"
"No, I'm busy"
"What is it?"
"Someone is /wrong/ on the internet."

very funny.

There was this guy who set up, I think it was the KC Clay Guild -- this
story was from Mike Morgan -- as an anarchist collective.  He left town for
a few years and when he got back he was very alarmed that his anarchist
collective was not operating as he had intended it to.  His organization was
only anarchist as long as he was in charge of it.

--
"don't let the perfect become the enemy of the good" -- some politician on
CNN