Reply from Congressman EmanuelCleaver concerningOrphanWorksActof2008

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 15:27:52 CDT 2008

1949 is the end of the Chinese Civil War (and thus the triumph of the
communists) and 1959 is the Cuban Revolution.  476 is indeed the fall of
Rome and the beginning of the Dark Ages.

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that