Reply from Congressman Emanuel Cleaver concerningOrphanWorksActof 2008

Phil Thayer phil.thayer at vitalsite.com
Thu Aug 14 09:43:38 CDT 2008

Based on this information then we can safely say that we are living in a
communistic country.  The basic principle of communism is:

"To bring about happiness and prosperity for all, the distinctions
between the rich and poor of society must be eliminated."

This is done by implementing a higher tax rate for the rich and
providing the money gained from the rich to the poor through government
programs.