Reply from Congressman Emanuel Cleaver concerning OrphanWorksActof 2008

Geoffrion, Ron P [IT] Ron.Geoffrion at sprint.com
Tue Aug 12 18:29:10 CDT 2008

>> Of course if my net income drops by over $500/month due to the tax
increased caused by the expiration of the tax cuts in 2010, I could
be forced to move into something cheaper.

LOL - you need to earn $200,000 minumum to have that much impact on the expiration of income tax cuts passed by Bush.  So unless you spend a lot of money on software, you'll do fine.

http://www.taxfoundation.org/research/show/22424.html

Thanks,

Ron Geoffrion
913.488.7664