HP Rant 2

Luke -Jr luke at dashjr.org
Tue Aug 12 00:58:27 CDT 2008

Refilled my black cartridge, but the stupid printer insisted it was still at
0%. Turns out to trick it I had to put 2 old/empty ones in first. Easy
enough, but now that it recognizes the cartridge as full it always wants to
align it. Nothing else. It gives some stupid media-jam-error when I try to
print (there are no physical jams). At least before I tried refilling I could
just print in red, but now I have nothing. I haven't tried the scan/fax
functionality yet, but I'm betting they won't work either (especially since
pressing any key so far gives me a "Busy" on the screen).

HP needs to die. Or something.

Grr,

Luke