Fedora Server

Earle Beason Earle-Beason at kc.rr.com
Wed Oct 31 18:02:23 CDT 2007

quote
----------
From: Jonathan Hutchins <hutchins at tarcanfel.org>

I have the install disks to do Ubuntu LTS, but I keep chickening out.  Don't
want  to loose a weekend to it right now.

In response
  I have a case under the the desk and the hard stuff tucked around the computer, If the weekend gets wasted, so do I........

I probably should clarify on the fedora server, it not something that will be running long. best measured in  nano-seconds. I'm just playing around on the distros to familirise myself the ins and outs. When I get done doing the fedora distros, I probably do debian or centOs.