Myth TV Box Questions.

RtX riverty at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:06:22 CDT 2007

My current setup. I have a small Media Center box that I use as a DVR for my
main LCD television. This machine is an Intel chipset based Foxconn board
with a 2.8Ghz Pentium CPU. It has 1 x 160GB HDD and a DVD-ROM drive. 512MB
RAM. NVidia 7900 AGP 8x video card. The tuner is an ATI HDTV Wonder.

I am currently running Windows XP Media Center Edition on the machine. As
such, I am running the "Kram" driver on the machine which allows Windows MCE
to use the analog tuner AND the HD tuner without switching or rebooting. It
works really well.

So here's my question(s). I am interested in converting to a Linux based DVR
like MythTV. My concern is getting the same multi-tuner use out of the ATI
HDTV Wonder that I get using the "Kram" Windows driver. Is there anyone out
there with some experience with this or is anyone currently using this card
as an analog AND HD tuner?

--
RtX...

Ty Unes - Overland Park, Ks.