Embrace the Penguin

Jim Herrmann kclug at itdepends.com
Tue May 22 07:09:51 CDT 2007

This is open source.  We're not going to make anyone sing.  We're also
not going to make anyone contribute to this song.  We won't make anyone
even listen to it when it's done.  This will be a fun song, hopefully a
funny, yet educational, song.  If anything, Windows is a cult, where
people have been brainwashed in to believing that this is the one right
way to compute.  Oo, that might be a line in the song.  Thanks for the
inspiration.  Even in your attempt to pooh-pooh our fledgling project,
you have contributed.