Embrace the Penguin

Jim Herrmann kclug at itdepends.com
Mon May 21 22:18:16 CDT 2007

I have come up with the chorus to a song that I think you will all
love.  It's called "Embrace the Penguin", which will essentially be
encouragement for people move over to the world of open source freedom.
What I would like to do with the verses, if you like the idea, is turn
them into sort of open source verses, and come up with them
collaboratively.  It's difficult to create art in a multi-opinion
collaborative process, but I think it can be done.  I will retain the
"project lead" position for myself, so the final "commits", if you will,
would be my responsibility, but I would like any and all input.  I think
we would just have to work together on the poetry, and I'll work out the
music.  Anyway, here's the chorus:

Embrace the Penguin
Walk away from Redmond
Embrace the Penguin