Webfilter a little tight?

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Wed May 16 11:52:13 CDT 2007

 Yes.  Create a filter from message, then create a label to apply to
messages picked up by filter and then you have to check a box to have it
automatically moved to archive.
Archive just means it goes to the all mail folder and out of the inbox
or new mail.  I recently set up a bunch of new labels and filters for
regular mail and adverts that come into my gmail.
New Egg, Circuit City, etc.  I don't want to look at them all the time,
but sometimes I want to scan the ads.

Brian Kelsay