Pantent infingments?

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Wed May 16 09:18:38 CDT 2007

I thought there was something about the right to make other systems
interoperable that would not cause an infringement?  Like putting
Appletalk protocol in Linux.  If the original company doesn't create a
tool to allow you to tranfer information in/out using your existing
systems, then of course you want to make your own.

But what do I know, I'm barely awake.

Brian Kelsay