Pantent infingments?

Earle Beason Earle-Beason at kc.rr.com
Tue May 15 17:27:30 CDT 2007

With all the gruff about patent infringement going on, I thought I would
investigate th i am most likely to have violated so I took a look at the
licensing page for it, and I discovered a wonderful blurb

"However, no license is needed for private, non-commercial activities
(e.g., home-entertainment, receiving broadcasts and creating a personal
music library), not generating revenue or other consideration of any
kind or for entities with associated annual gross revenue less than US$
100 000.00."

*//**/http://mp3licensing.com/help/index.html

I checked out the site for DVD but it wasn't expressively clear, so i
asked them in an email, I'll share the response when it gets back.

Anybody else know of any possible patents that could have been violated
by the open source project as Microsoft has claimed?
/*