Procom PT2

Earle Beason Earle-Beason at kc.rr.com
Wed May 9 20:25:04 CDT 2007

Looked at the possible solutions, I have hound the same, I looking for
something that can upload/download via rs232 and rs449, This a
Event-Data Recorder EDR that stores it memory on a flashchip. I connect
through the com ports to my DER throuh what ever translator circuit
required. I can use Procom to see it scroll, Poby Prog to program the
chip, I have a assoarted collection of bootloaders, but everything is
microsoft. I want to be able to get away from it all, but the google
warrior in me is unable to find anything.